Thursday, January 1, 2015

Photoblog of the Day 2015: "Where I am now"

Today is a new day, just as tomorrow will be and the next and so forth.  I am starting a project just to take a photo daily, January is going to be the month of reflection and truly exploring who I am.  I’ve lost something got bogged down and stuck, everything feels stale, old and pointless.  In this project as well as in life growth matters.  As I continue my journey I feel that growth has halted.  I hope this kicks new life into me.

January 1, 2015: “Where I am today”

Today I am somewhere intertwined between a handful of solitary passions and a life filled with disappointment.  I framed this photo between my books and my bike they are my passions, my security blankets.  I can be free on my bike and you will never see me without a book in my bag or hand.  I am dependent on these things for happiness.  They bring it temporarily but I am left struggling and out of control when not focused on them. 

I sabotage myself and remain stuck.  I need to overcome today for a better tomorrow.  Looking inside I can only heal myself and push forward.  Only I can and that’s the part that creates fear. 


This photo shows where I am today.


No comments:

Post a Comment