Sunday, January 18, 2015

January 18, 2015: “Smoothie Sunday”


Eat healthy, eat healthy, eat healthy is my mantra. Today my day started off with a berry banana smoothie and a cup of tea.  I am new to making smoothies and using them for meals just as I am with all cooking.  Creating the change to be a happy healthier me mean stepping out of my comfort zone.  Stepping out with little changes lead to big changes which lead to success. 



This photo symbolizes where I am going, where you can go and where the world can go.  Food photos are not my forte.  Each photo and attempt will help me with macro, food, product and detail photography.   Skills I lack are skills I need to work on.  Never will I be great without understanding I still have a lot to learn and grow with.  One day all of my efforts will pay off.

No comments:

Post a Comment