Tuesday, January 27, 2015

January 27, 2015: “Photo Club Rust”


Now that volleyball is over my Tuesday night activity reverts back to port photo club.  Every week we are assigned a project by the best photo person of the week. This weeks project was rust.  Rust, Rusty, rust, rust, rust so many ideas.  How do I decide, I wanted something that was different that was not recognizable and up for interpretation.  I ended up underneath a bridge looking at patterns, analyzing light, trying to capture something interesting.



Initially I was upset by the amount of light coming though the grates.  That problem was solved by catching a car crossing the bridge blocking the light.  It added depth and contrast like I wanted. A fun challenge.

Here is another shot I got randomly of a runner passing on by enjoying the 15 degree weather.  That is dedication.

No comments:

Post a Comment