Saturday, January 3, 2015

Photoblog January 3, 2015: “Where I Want to Be” HOGWARTS!!!!!!!!

January 3, 2015: “Where I Want to Be”


HOGWARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am still disappointed I never my received acceptance letter.  Today was supposed to be more of a forward reflection however my head wasn’t having it.  I became excited to work on small photography and make an engaging photograph.  Setting up the shot, lighting, posing and focusing was a test for me.  Making inanimate items interesting is a skill I enjoyed playing with look forward to working more with it.  As much as I want to be spending quality time with Harry, Hermione and Ron building a strong friendship drinking butterbeer and managing mischief, where I want to be is working everyday with my camera growing into a fullfledged professional.  This photo encompasses my love for fantasy, hope to prevail in life and opportunity for growth.  Where do you want to be?


No comments:

Post a Comment