Monday, January 12, 2015

January 12, 2015: “For the Love of Dogs”



Such a poser
Animals are the ultimate in loyal companions.  They are truly your best friends through thick and thin.  Today I got to play with 2 adorable doggies Luna the shepherd and Gema the retriever.  Could they be any more precious, just look at these photos. 
Gema, Luna Sisters







Take my picture
There is an innocence that animals possess and carry throughout their lives.  We expect them to grow and stop destroying things from the time they are puppies, be there when we do not want human companions.  I want to write so much more, but my only thought is love.  There is something pure, they do not worry, only need love and attention.  They are there to comfort and stand strong along our sides.
Play time


I'm going to chew it to death

No matter what breed of dog you have they all possess so much love.  Give them the unconditional love that they give you.  Everyday we see stories of dogs walking miles to find their owner, waiting years to see their owner come back from the military. Loyal and lovable.

Gema chasing Luna and the ball




Gema catch Gema
Stranger no danger
I met a dog along my walk today, never got to his name but he followed me brushed against my legs and let me pet him.  When he got bored he walked back to his owner.  I always go along with a dogs intuition they seem to be able to sense those who are good and give immeasurable amounts of love.  Dogs are awesome!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment