Tuesday, January 20, 2015

January 20, 2015: “Playoffs, Are You Kidding Me”

Tonight ended volleyball, this was first time I had played volleyball since high school gym back at the beginning of the century.  I am naturally athletic always consistent middle of the pack team player who was extremely coachable.  Jumping in from lack of practice was no problem it tookf a few hits to regain control but I had it. 
Not my team
The season was fun, after all it was 10 degrees out and I am playing volleyball in the sand in Buffalo in January.  This season we played as a 4 person team in a 6 person league.  We won some and lost more unfortunately.  The difference in the amount of people on a team was a key contributing factor to the record.  Teams were able to hit the open spots against us.
The Team I'd Hit That

Summer in January
 I wanted to do some photography but the domes light doesn’t allow me to get the crisp awe inspiring images I want to create unfortunately.  I struggled finding a balance.  As much as I love my equipment, I don’t have the right equipment to get the great shots.  The light and shadows are so harsh and popping off a flash is a no go.  All in all some fun was had, I moved and grew and experienced something different.  
Not horrible lighting

No comments:

Post a Comment