Thursday, January 29, 2015

January 29, 2015: “The Wall (Not the old record store haha)”


I take, I print, I create the wall of my favorites.  As part of throwback Thursday all my photos are throwback to many different shows with many different artists.  The wall is mainly my favorites who have some great songs, amazing sounds and wonderful personalities.


 
My preferred style of music is all of it, mainly I like someone who can tell a story.  Jaida Dreyer writes some of the best stories set to music today.  Unfortunately people don’t realize the songs she writes or never hears them.  She is an Americana, folk, country just plain old good music singer.  Sunny Sweeney is a down home country girl who says what you don’t have the balls to say.  She is unfiltered, funny and wise.  Bringing a Texas attitude to the rest of the world.  The redhead on the wall plays a plethora of instruments.  Her name is Megan Mullins and she is a country musician who plays a men fiddle for acts such as Big and Rich, Alabama, and Trace Adkins to name just a few. 

This wall allows me to see the great memories from them and others.  We should all have inspiration within sight.  I have music and photography to inspire me.  I say maybe I am alright looking at those photos.  Thanks for the inspiration.

Visit Jaida here www.jaidadreyer.com and listen for songs on the tv show Nashville
Visit Sunny here www.sunnysweeney.com and catch her on tour with Miranda Lambert

Visit Megan Mullins on her facebook here https://www.facebook.com/meganmullinsmusic

No comments:

Post a Comment