Saturday, January 24, 2015

January 24, 2015: “Seriously”


If you know me I wear socks with patterns, long soccer socks, warm wool socks, short socks long socks, mismatched socks and any other sock you may be able to think of.  I’m not too concerned if you judge me or think it’s weird or awkward.  I mean if you think it is awkward, the most likely reason is a result of my overall poor wardrobe choices.

I have reached a point in my life where I live as I like, look like a person of Walmart at points and worry not about others judgment.  The only judgment I wish to have thrust upon me is about the content of my character, if you must.


I walked in the salon and saw these socks, moccasins and a cute outfit.  I thought this girl has her shit together at such a young age to be free to wear a little character in her clothing.  Freedom can be as simple a pair of socks showing your personality.  Be who you are and do not take and to seriously.  That is where this image inspired from.  Seriously take a moment notice something small and find meaning inside it.   

No comments:

Post a Comment