Monday, January 26, 2015

January 26, 2015: “Snowstress”


As I get older I despise one thing the stress caused by driving in the snow.  I drive 10 miles to work and 10 miles home up a few hills around a few curves.  When it is not plowed it is treacherous, I drive a little too cautious but I am going to be safe and stat out of accidents.  I hate my car it handles ok but sucks going up the hills.  I worry on my journey through the snow and the ice. 


The beauty fades fast as winter wears on.  Stress increases, I worry about life.  I think we should just shutdown, there is no need to live dangerously to do a job.  It can wait for another day.  We had 8 feet of snow a few months ago, yet so many could not stay away, fought to get to work.  Instead of distressing, relaxing we worried.  This image captures the beauty, the uncertainty, the power of nature.

Capturing snow is an art I have yet to master.  This captures somewhat of what I see, all I know is that snow was flying crazily towards me.  I hope it will stop in a few hours and when I get up at 5 am it will be gone so I have that safe ride to work.  

No comments:

Post a Comment