Saturday, January 17, 2015

January 17, 2015: “Easy on the Eye”


Welcome to today, I hope it is your best day ever.  I always look at eyes, in fact I may comment immediately if I think you have great eyes.  My eyes have been commented on many times as being a great feature of mine. Depending on the day and time they fluctuate between blue and green when the true color is hazel.  


Exploring is part of the human experience whether it be looking closely at myself, others and every aspect of the universe.  I chose to look at my eye today because it conveys vulnerability, anger, love, loneliness, happiness, sadness, strength, weakness and every other emotion that a human can feel.  I’m not sure what I see or how I feel. I will let you be the judge and create myself in what you view.  

No comments:

Post a Comment