Wednesday, January 21, 2015

January 21, 2015: “Go”


I have a vision, an amazing vision I just am not quite sure how to make it possible.  This photo today is the start of an idea.  From the dashboard I want to bring you the lights at speed.  I can’t do it on my own, I wonder if I could get the angle from behind if I had a driver.  I like the idea the perspective through a drivers eyes watching the light go by.  It is a vision someday I’ll realize and create an epic image. 
Ignore the dirty windshield
Tonight I pulled over had my car lit up creating a dry run for the vision.  Seeing light wanting to go, getting ready to plot.  I want to create an amazing long exposure drive. Today I just watched the traffic drive on by, drive on by. Gotta go, gotta roll, green means go.   

No comments:

Post a Comment