Saturday, January 24, 2015

January 23, 2015: “Out”


10pm and no photo for my blog what am I supposed to do.  Obviously since I am out with friends we should do a group photo and that will be the photo of the day.  That is not how I decided nor what I decided.  The waitress brought drinks, not just beer or wine but those ones with fancy names and mixtures.  BOOM a light went off in my head those drinks look yummy, I’ll share.



I had come equipped with my camera to provide a mini tutorial.  So tada I whipped it out and took two photos, the first I couldn’t get the focus right and the second my manual focus was much better.  Enjoy drink with your friends. I enjoyed my unsweet tea good company and fun conversation.  Remember every once in a while go out and enjoy others company.  Be present and live your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment