Thursday, March 12, 2015

Photoblog March 12, 2015: Rough Road Ahead


March 12, 2015: “Rough Road Ahead”

This time of year we see what the winter has done to our roads.  For my bike it is almost ok but in a car it is a game of dodge a pothole.  I spend my day driving an extra five miles so my car does not become engulfed by a pit of darkness.  I found rough roads, roads that survived ok.  I think everyone agrees that we need innovation to create a smooth fluctuating road that doesn’t need to be repaved almost yearly. 

I hate watching the highway departments throw a fresh layer on blacktop over the problem rather than digging up and repaving.  The pothole we hit last year is now 3 times the size and does much more damage.  When did the world just go for the quick fix rather than doing quality work.  Every road seems like a rough road ahead.  When will it change when will we figure out how to innovate, we are able to do it with everything other than roadways.

No comments:

Post a Comment