Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Photoblog Feb 25-March 4: I missed March 2 first day this year without a photo :(

February 25, 2015: “Substitute”

 Life is about living and nourishing your body, mind and soul to become the best you.  The easiest way to start is putting natural and healthy food in your body.  One of my goals is to cut out as much processed food as possible.  One of my favorite snacks I substitute for the unhealthy is yogurt and honey.  MMMMM honey natural sugars with the light taste of yogurt.

February 26, 2015: “Buy Me. Please”

I’ve had this watch for years.  It is a gold Bulova, please buy it, it wants a good home.  Plus look at this product photography if it doesn’t scream give me a new home I am not sure what does.

February 27, 2015: “Planet Hoth”

The Lake that is Lake Ontario is a frozen wonderland. Wow just wow it doesn’t get any better and if you haven’t taken a few moments to get outside and be in awe of mother nature you are missing out.  As depressing and stir crazy as winter makes us, the beauty it brings is unmatched.  The power and season make it look like a fairy tale.  I am glad to live in a reality where everyday I am surrounded by beauty.

February 28, 2015: “Winter Amazement”

Frozen Falls are not quite frozen, have not quite stopped flowing.  The massive iceballs at the bottom, the frozen rive.  It doesn’t get more intriguing and enlightening than this.  I walked across to the Canadian Side.  The tourists flocked took their selfie sticks, took their pictures race to the falls but I ask did they truly enjoy its beauty and power.  I sat there, I stood there tried to listen to nature, watched the cracks in the river fill up with beautiful blue water.  I became present in the madness even meditating for a few minutes on an ice hill.  Presence in chaos allowed me to truly see natural beauty in the midst of the concrete playground which is the Canadian side of the Falls.

March 1, 2015: “Japanese Tea”

I love Tea and Photography, putting them together is perfect life harmony and what comes about is a piece of me.

March 3, 2015: “Screened”

I was sitting being a mindless zombie infront of a screen.  How much more appropriate could it be to capture my start of the downfall that technology has a hold of me.  The lighting is the screen in a dark room, no other lights and it turned out pretty cool.  I honestly thought I would look more sad/depressed/out of it for staring in and work at computer which is mentally draining and I a not.

March 4, 2015: “Gu and Me: Polar Bear days”



I made a friend today. This is my friend Gu he decided that it was cold enough here to come visit. He was basking in the snow and cold although he misses his family. After sharing a warm cup of tea Gu caught a plane and is now headed home to see his mama and papa in Alaska.

This was inspired by Jess whom I asked for an idea and she goes polar bear.  I thought where and how am I going to create a cool photograph of a polar bear.  A little creativity and it almost looks as if it were a real polar bear in snow.  Thanks Jess for the inspiration and I hope this image lives up to your expectations. 




No comments:

Post a Comment