Sunday, February 8, 2015

February 6, 7, 8 Photoblog

February 6, 2015: “Project Me”

I asked she answered, light painting was the idea.  I did it with the idea of projecting a tv show onto the tv.  I struggled with the lighting and keeping the back light down.  I got my idea from my personal mantra peace love and hope.

February 7, 2015: “Tapering”

Live, local and folk.  My preferred music that connects to my soul.  In preparation for the show the room is filled with a fog machine that lingers.  It makes a cool look, I enjoyed it with the colored lights.  This photo is result rather than a band photo.  I don’t have the time or energy in the present to sort through and identify my favorite.  I will post a review and photos at a later date.

February 8, 2015: ”These Boots”



I met the man who sang a song called these boots.  It is a song about everything these boots have been through.  My boots are 10 years old, have survived winters, water miles of walking, hiking, hard labor and everything I could put them through.  Today the snow began falling another 12 inches expected yet these boots guide me through everyday.  They have bottoms that screw off so can replace the heel and foot front.  These boots are made for a lifetime.  These boots are made for memories.  These boots are made for e to hold so many things close and be able to reflect.  This boots photo is inspired by a grammy nominee tonight and performer. His name is Eric Church and I am thankful I have met, planted trees with him heard his music and made great friends along the way.  Music brings people together, I am so thankful for watching these boots grow, while I watch those around me grow.



No comments:

Post a Comment