Thursday, February 5, 2015

February 5, 2015: “Tire Moon”


Finding the positive is what I always search for, today was a fiasco right from the get go.  I expected to have my photoblog based around getting new tires and highlighting them with a photo.  I was excited to get new tires today, lately my car has been driving horrible in the snow acting as if it were a slip and slide. 


I had so much go wrong today with many negative feelings appearing and projecting outward.  I moved forward, I recentered, I struggled, I fought and I balanced my emotions.  I smiled and was able to put the negative behind me.  I walked outside at 9:10pm tonight looked up into the sky and bam right into my face a beautiful moon.  I knew at that moment I would freeze and enjoy a silent night.  I skipped stopping for food on my way home.  Next thing I knew I am standing outside watching brilliant clouds pass by the moon very quickly.  The weather gave me approximately 5 minutes to setup and capture a great landscape.


A 20 second exposure at f/5.6 wow, the moon shows the trees colors flow.  The clouds fly on by, I was so giddy, so happy and so glad to share this image with you.  Love life, live life enjoy the things in life that are free.  Celebrate the negative and turn it into a positive. My tires tuned to gold and I became richer today than I could ever dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment