Monday, February 16, 2015

February 16, 2015: “My Best Friend the Dreaming Tree”


I have a place I like to go, a place I like to be outside alone with a book under a tree. Occasionally I practice yoga, take random photos.  The place for me is under my best friend the tree.  In the winter it stands strong and alone.  In the summer I want to make it my home.  I enjoyed my visit, I enjoyed my time but until the weather changes I’ll just be a drive by. 
My favorite tee is the one on the right
This is an image from the opposite side where I spend my time, blocked in by 4 feet of snow I did not dare to get closer.  I chose this time of day to shoot into the sun to bring out a vibrance, to make the scene bright.  In all of this darkness and dreary weather, I think about tomorrow dreaming under the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment