Tuesday, February 17, 2015

February 17, 2015: “Bubble, Mirror, Mirror”

Every Tuesday you can depend on seeing a good creative photo.  Today is no exception, we froze a little with capturing frozen bubbles after going over the mirror challenge.  Capturing a bubble frozen is very hard especially when it is 10 degrees out and the bubbles take a while to freeze.  Lighting is the most critical piece of the puzzle this shot was not quite direct on, but I got nice light and shadows all around highlighting the bubble.  Bad lighting was filled with shows from small little snow chunks.  I could have fixed it with more lighting but the shots were interesting, looking like mountainous structure.

The challenge this week was use a mirror.  I went a little creepy, scary again.

I am the demon, I am the devil, I stand on your shoulder, you see me when you look in the mirror.  Your eyes glow red, your mind goes blank. In the mirror you see darkness, you see light everyday, you struggle with the fight. Mirror, mirror on the wall let my soul breather and darkness fall. 



Conscience bleeds, tears rain down, after the deeds done compassion crawls through the darkness into your heart.  Let the evil die, let the kindness start.  The red become black the black becomes blue. Mirror, mirror on the wall your my conscience till I fall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment